We offer several rates and mileage allowances for long and short term rentals to fit everyone's needs. Short day trips to week-long vacations, we'd be glad to give you a quote. Rental vehicles are also available at the Holdrege airport and
Holdrege Amtrak station.
We offer Chrysler Mini Vans for rent. Up to 7 passengers, comfortable ride and excellent fuel mileage.
In order to rent a van, we need a copy of your drivers license, proof of insurance, and credit card. You must be over 23 years of age and there is no smoking in any of our vehicles.
At PANTER CAR RENTAL, we are focused on creating an effortless
experience for our customers, which includes having policies that are
simple, straightforward, and clearly communicated. Please see below
for full explanation and details on our rental policies. If you have
questions, please give us a call at 308-991-1027.
1. A major credit card is required to place a reservation.
2. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If a reservation is canceled
within 24 hours of the scheduled pick-up (or the renter does not
show), a 1-day charge will be applied to the credit card on file.
3. You must be at least 25 years of age and have a valid driver’s
license to rent a van. Additional drivers must be at least 21.
4. You are responsible for any damage to the van, (including interior,
exterior and windshield damage) unless you purchase our physical
damage waiver. You may want to check your automobile insurance
to see if you have extended coverage for rented vehicles to include
loss of use. If this is the case, your insurance will cover the rental van
and additional coverage is unnecessary.
5. We request that you not smoke or vap in the rental . There will be
a $250 charge if the vehicle is smoked in or has a strong odor,
including smoke or cleaners of any kind.
6. There is the potential for a clean-up charge on your contract unless
the van is returned clean (i.e. free of trash, strong odors, personal
items, pet hair, and excessive dirt).
7. The van will be full of gas when you pick it up and we ask that you
return it full. This will eliminate a gas charge.
8. You will be charged for the number of days that the van is reserved.
Charged by the calendar day, not a 24 hour clock.
9. Due to our tight scheduling, late returns are not permitted. If a van is
returned beyond the reserved time, a double daily charge will result.
10. Vans must be returned to the point of origin.
11. We provide the rental vans and will bear the cost of mechanical
repairs. However, we are not responsible for related incidentals (i.e.,
food, lodging) as a result of a breakdown.
12. We provide a key drop for our customers’ convenience.
However, customers are responsible for the condition of the vehicle
until the next business morning and the first opportunity for the
vehicle to be checked in by a Panter employee.
We strive to assist our renters as best as we can. Many have left positive reviews on our Google Page.
Check out this video of our vans with Stow and Go